The Certificates module enables you to upload all of your certificates in one place and have them stored in a central location. It keeps a history of certificates as well as recording any actionable items.
The Certificate module is made up of 3 sections;
- Summary - Displays a graph of any certificates that need attention.
- View certificates - To view a list of all of your certificates, grouped by previously defined categories.
- Add\Edit certificates and categories - Manage all of your required certificates and create the categories to group them by.
- Certificate Reviewer - Has read only access to download and view certificates.
- Certificate Editor - Can also renew certificates and create actionable items.
- Certificate Admin - Can create new certificates and categories, modify reminders and sign off actionable items.