The Documents module enables you to upload all of your documents in one place and have them stored in a central location. It keeps a history of documents as well as logging reminders of when these may need reviewing.
The Documents module is made up of 3 sections;
- Summary - Displays a graph of any documents that need attention.
- View Documents - To view a list of all of your documents, grouped by previously defined categories.
- Add\Edit documents and categories - Manage all of your required documents and create the categories to group them by.
- Documents Reviewer - Has read only access to download and view documents .
- Documents Editor - Can also renew documents and create actionable items.
- Documents Admin - Can create new documents and categories, modify reminders and sign off actionable items.